Rieger begonias are outstanding indoor plants that provide a brilliant display of blooms over a long flowering season.
How to Care for your Rieger Begonia
- Place in an area with bright, indirect sunlight, in a draught-free position
- Keep the soil evenly moist to slightly dry at all times
- Water sparingly during the winter months
- Do not over-water the plant, or leave it standing in water, as they are highly susceptible to root rot
- Pinch off flowers as they fade to extend blooming time, and trim stems as the flowers wither