Kalanchoes are easy-to-grow leafy succulents producing long lasting heads of brilliantly coloured flowers.
How to Care for your Kalanchoe
- Water the plant from below once or twice a week
- Water well, but allow to slightly dry out before watering again
- Do not over-water; this will damage the roots
- Do not leave the plant sitting in water for longer than 5 minutes
- Kalanchoes thrive in temperatures from 5 - 30 degrees Celsius
- Place in a well lit position indoors away from direct sun and draughts