Available Mid September - March
Dahlinovas are a superior selection of miniature dahlias that produce an abundance of brightly coloured flowers throughout the warmer months.
Here are a few tips for caring for your Dahlinovas:
- Place the plant in a sunny, well drained position in the garden, or in patio tubs and window boxes
- Remove spent flowers regularly to keep the plant flowering
- Remove dead foliage as needed
- Keep the soil evenly moist, and apply liquid fertiliser during the season
- Taller varieties should be supported with stakes to protect them from strong winds